Feel Confident About Your HIPAA ComplianceSecurely share and monitor your patient's documents while following HIPAA rules and regulations. Paporize will put your mind at ease so that you can spend more time doing what you do best.
What Makes Us Different?
Unlike other security software, sharing a file with Paporize is uncomplicated. There are no extra windows or download processes for the recipient. It is effortless.
Any File Type Or Format
There are no restrictions when it comes to file type or format. Whatever file it is that you consider important and needing security can be encrypted in any format.
Whether your encrypted file gets downloaded, sent to someone else or copied, it remains encrypted. So only those authorized to view the document can do so.
Unlike other software, Paporize’s file security is not limited to the cloud. Your file will remain encrypted regardless of whether it is in or out of the cloud giving you the best security.
How Will Your Practice Benefit From Paporize?
Secure Complex Imaging And Patient Charts
- Secure and control any type of file and format.
- Grant folders with specific permissions and files dropped into them will adopt the same.
- Whether that is an X-ray, MRI, ultrasound, or complex patient charts.
- Whatever type or format your practice counts on can be properly secured.
Share Patient's Files Securely And Efficiently
- Remain compliant with HIPAA rules and regulations while sharing medical records with patients, other physician practices and hospitals.
- Securely send files for medical billing and to insurance companies.
- Only those persons you authorize can get access to them so you don’t need to worry about protected health information getting compromised.
- Stop relying on the unreliable fax machine for sending medical records.
- Save the time and paper involved in mailing such information.
Keep Your Practice And Patient's Files Managed
- Grant access and permissions, including Read, Edit, Print, Copy, and Timed Expiration for both your practice and your patients.
- Prevent internal and external misuse of records.
- Control changes, revoke access, or change permissions in real-time.
Monitor Your Files Activity
- Follow where your files have been sent.
- Monitor failed attempts and get awareness of hacking attempts.
- See who has viewed it and what they have done or attempted to do on the file or document.
- Back up medical record confidentiality with audit-trails.